Post navigation

Introducing PocketMoni eTranzact Mobile Money Service

By | January 31, 2012

Just like various financial institutions in Nigeria eTranzact is not being left behind in the scramble to dominate mobile money service in Nigeria. They demonstrated their seriousness with the launch of PocketMoni.

PocketMoni is the brand name of eTranzact Mobile Money service. eTranzact Mobile Money platform is the first truly operational mobile commerce application that is multi network capable with the ability to interface seamlessly with third party payment schemes.

The service in line with international standards is secured utilizing 3DES encryption technology. In addition a PIN is required for every transaction.

PocketMoni enables customers to securely, conveniently and cost-effectively
– send money to family and friends,
– buy airtime TopUp of any network,
– Pay bills such as: DSTV, Hi TV, MyTV monthly subscription, POSTPAID bills, PHCN bills
– and Make cash deposits

How it works
PocketMoni has an application that will be installed on your phone, then you can launch the application, register and set up your account. For full details check out the user guide HERE

However, it not clear how to register an account or download the application.
I tried opening an account online but was unsuccessful. I contacted the company but yet to get any feedback from them. I will keep you posted on any update.
In the meantime you can go check it out HERE

Follow Us on Twitter For Latest Updates

50 thoughts on “Introducing PocketMoni eTranzact Mobile Money Service

1. kaelly

av reg but itz how to check my balance thatz what i am after!dose it require sending of codes,plz any wit helpful info cn jst hit my site nd place it as a shout out,pls

2. Abdul

plz help there are alot of ppl’s in Bauchi that needs to join pocketmoni mobile but they didnt have guide so ineed to became agent or aggregator in order to help them to register plz help my email is jaleela619@gmail.com, thanks

3. olusegun agbaje

l sent my firstnme and surname with a code to 20220.And l have changed my pin,but my little is can people who are not able to use browsing phone enjoy benefit of eTranzact? Let me know of alternative option for ordinary phone.

4. Taiwo Adeniyi

I want to be an Agent please what are the requirments?

5. Olawale

This is a welcome development. I have the application installed on my handset for over 3 months now and I do not know how to proceed from there. I need more enlightenment. I can also be reached on 08095951702. I look forward to expited response. Regards.

6. judith

first it was andy dt started dis convesation in d first place bt evryone was patricia dis patricia dat we even had competition between agents with which number to type b4 sendin it to 20220 pls lets respct ourselves mobile money or money in cash money choose one u no go buy garri for mobile money for sure.

7. badmus omoniyi

Pls to be an agent, am i going to register on their site ”mobile.teller.etransact.com or to register with aggregator,also which one is better to register for,aggregate A or B.

8. chukwu ebuka

pls help! I sent the massage to the num 21220 with my glo line and it came bk to my outbox. It never sent why?

1. Patricia

Hi, Ebuka,
      Try it again! TEXT ‘ reg- first name- surname-001170 ‘ to 20220 not to 21220.
      Make sure you have one space between each word. Keep trying if it does not go or call 08059502540 for help.

9. Moyo

Wow…!

I got my phone Activated for POCKETMONI Mobile Money Services
    by sending an SMS in d format below:

Reg Firstname Lastname 002193

to 20220

The confirmation I got was immediate.

I am using Pocketmoni Mobile Money now !
    It saves TIME. It gives MONEY!

10. Jnet

GOOOODNEWS…!

POCKETMONI Activation & Mobile Money Agent Registration have been SIMPLIFIED!
    Get started by sending an SMS in d format below:

Reg Firstname Lastname 002193

to 20220

wait for a confirmation.
    Send ur email address & fone # to pocketmoni@jneticsolutions.com or call 08182616068 to start enjoying the services.
    SAVE. EARN. SMILE :-) !

11. Fagbamila Tope

I have downloaded the epocketmoni on my phone, fully installed, but I don’t know how to use it. How can I fund my account? Pls send more info to my email fagbamilasamuel@yahoo.com . I’ll be glad to hear back from you.
    Thanks.

12. Sele

Gdevenin guys… Does pocketmoni require one registering his atm card details in order 2use it,and also, wat does ‘card details’ on d application refer 2??? Thnks guys

1. Patricia

card details means you can need to get an etranzact ATM card called genesis card. You can also link your bank Atm card in the phone.

13. pocket money

GET UR POCKETMONI BANK ACCOUNT AND ENJOYED ALL TRANSACTION FOR FREE.
    TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT, Simply SEND. REG URFIRSTNAME SPACE URLASTNAME SPACE 002106 TO 20220 from any network.

14. Larry

Sincerely to be an agent entails more than paying 6000 .You have to under training to be sure of what you are marketing .I have gone through it so i can tell u

15. Ayode

Hi Patricia, any ideas on how to contact e-tranzact. Have some ideas that could help the faster adoption of pocket-moni

16. Chinwendu Okoro Uche

Hello naira brain. How can i pay my mytv supscription.

1. Patricia

You can pay for your cable Tv by first Registering your phone. To register, Text ” REG FIRST NAME ,LAST NAME 001170′to 20220. eg (reg chiwendu okorouche 001170″ and text to 20220. Then send me your e mail so that i can send the user application to install on your phone.

in box me at patezendu@gmail.com

17. williams uzosky

Please i want to work as an agent,how do i go about it.thanks from imo state.

1. Bright

Uzosky b4 u become an agent u av activate ur phone first den register n u do da 2ru an agregator who is anoda type of agent.i am an agent u can also register wt anoda agent by includn d agent code wen u register.2 register type REG SURNAME FIRST 001755 TO 20220. U wil receive a response n down d link. U can cal 08024250520

2. Patricia

To work as an agent you need to register and apply. You need to pay e tranzact N6,000. then, we can process your application.You can inbox me at patezendu@gmail.com

18. williams uzosky

Please patricia i have pocketmoni in my phone.and i want to work as an agent.how do i go about it,am from imo state.thank you and hoping to hear from you soon.

19. Christopher

Hi Patricia,

I am very much interested but hardly know how it works.

Below is my email. Do send me the required details as well as user guide for me to register immediately.

Thanks dearly
    Chris
    obunikechris@yahoo.com

1. Patricia

Hi, you need to register first in order for the guide to be useful to you. Have you registered?

20. Patricia

TO TRANSFER MONEY TO YOUR POCKETMONI ACCOUNT, YOU NEED TO GO TO ANY OF THESE BANKS SUCH AS UBA,FIRST BANK ,ACCESS,FCMB,FIDELITY AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO…

21. Patricia

A USER GUIDE WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE TO YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

FOR ME POCKETMONI HELPS A LOT TO SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME !!!

22. Patricia

It is very easy to get a Pockemoni account. Mind you pocket moni brand is link to all the banks in the federation and the 4 major networks ie MTN,AIRTEL,ETISALAT & GLO .

To get a pcketmoni account, your phone must be a java enabled phone.In lay man’s term meaning , a phone that can browse the internet like black berry, nokia, samsung phones that can browse.

From your mobile phone Simply Text “D pocketmoni” to 20220 to install and follow the instructions to activate.

After installation , the next step is to register. To register, Text ” REG FIRST NAME ,LAST NAME 001170′

TO 20220 (EG TEXT “REG JOHN MARK 001170″ TO 20220)

*NOTE: JUST TEXT WHAT IS THE BRACKET. But with your own first name and last name.

After registration, you will get a pin number which you have to change.

You can also earn money for your self when you also register other users. Also buying recharge card through pocketmoni is cheaper bcos they sell to you at a discount. For more information we can talk more by e mail and phone calls.

23. ANIMASHAUN TEMITOPE

GOOD DAY,

Pls a need you to send me a full details of the user guide into my email address.
    also the minimum amount of money one can start with.

1. Patricia

Yes, i can give you the user guide but you have not given me any e mail address.

The amount needed to register as an agent is presently N6,000.

The minimum amount you can start with as a user can be as low as five naira.

Do you want to be an agent or a user?

1. Patricia

If you want to be an agent you can call 08164565505 or 08059502540

1. Ade

please do i need to have a bank account to have a pocket moni account?