Experience in traffic: Being stuck in traffic is something Nigerians, mostly Lagosians, know all too well. We stumbled on some of the things people had to say about their time in traffic and how harrowing it was. It was so funny we just had to share. Enjoy:
1. We sit down & grow old in traffic in Lagos!
2. To be honest, I’m negotiating for horse in Sokoto. I can’t deal mehn.
3. We need people to start selling Amala and Ewedu in this traffic. You might as well have your three square meals before you get to your destination.
4. A friend of mine actually claimed that he dropped a friend off at MMA, and before he could get back to his residence in Lagos, his friend had arrived at Heathrow in London.
5. The traffic in this part of the world could be demonic at times Olohun! 6. I am contemplating relocation walahi. What route to take back home has been my worry since morning. Which kain life be dis.
6. I am contemplating relocation walahi. What route to take back home has been my worry since morning. Which kain life be dis.
8. I just can’t live in Lagos, I just can’t. It’s maddening and shortens ones life span. I once left for Benin and got there before a friend could get home from work(he spent about 5hrs in traffic). I just ‘jejely’ relocated last two years. Some things are not just worth it.