Thank Gods is Friday and it is time for fun and information. Is time to discuss the best place and the most costliest place or culture to marry in Nigeria. In Nigeria, is definitely a big deal when you talk about marriage, considering the kind of money and energy people invest into it to make it happen.
That is the period where every bride gets to feel like a queen because of the way they are celebrated. It is usually a royal event and depending on how big the wedding is, you will be shocked to find the important dignitaries in the society in these occasions/ceremonies.
Though in most cases, these traditional rites can be termed as expensive cultures to marry from and so are dreaded.
Although the most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria is not restricted to just a geographic region or tribe in Nigeria, but of course the eastern part of Nigeria – the Igbo speaking region of Nigeria and also some states from the Southern part of Nigeria can be said to be some of the most expensive cultures to get a wife. Checkout the list of the
10 most expensive cultures in Nigeria to marry from…. (least to highest):
10. The Annang People of Akwa Ibom state
9. The Ogoja People of Cross Rivers state
8. The Ibibio People of Akwa Ibom state
7. The Efik People of Cross Rivers State
6. The Ngwo People of Enugu State
5. The Ikwere People of Rivers State
4. The Mbano People of Imo State
3. The Mbaise People of Imo State
2. The Ngwa People of Abia State
1. The Nkpa People of Abia State