Following the slogan that a suspect is NOT guilty until found guilty by a competent court of law, hence, this is the authentic list of Nigerian TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS AND TOP TEN CRIMINALS IN HISTORY, according to their ranks and origin in the history file of Nigeria.
Many of you might be kids when some of these thieves invaded Nigeria. So before you argue blindly or baselessly, ask your parents or uncles first about them and how they brought Armed Robbery and Criminals in Nigeria, then you can come back with your comments or opinion. The lists are based on FACTS!
1. DR. OYENUSI: The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.
2. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI: A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Man believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi (the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).
3. MONDAY OSUNBOR: Another bloody Armed Robber. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy.
4. BABATUNDE FOLORUNSHO: Another notorious armed robber who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gangalmost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).
5. FOLORUNSO: Another powerful known armed robber who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.
6. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth.
7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU: Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book.
8. KAYODE WILLIAMS: Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend.
9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO: A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise.
10. ABIODUN EGUNJOBI: Up came 36-years- old Abiodun Egunjobi, alias Godogodo, who rose from being a slum boy to the leader of a gang that defied all reasons, struck with precision, killed without mercy and terrorised Lagos and the south west with reckless abandon. Before his arrest on August 1, 2013, Godogodo, also known as the one-eyed assassin, gave the Lagos State Police Command so much headache for 14 years, so much so that on the day he was arrested, the command erupted in joy: at least its men would be safe from his guns. Originally from Ogun State, Egunjobi was on the wanted list of the police for over 10 years and the way he managed to evade the police is still legendary. In fact, he was at a time, on the top of the Most Wanted list of the Command with several Police Commissioners assigning the toughest of cops on his trail. At that time, any robbery in Lagos had the imprint of Godogodo, with him leading or one of his boys being responsible. He was famed for leading many robbery operations, especially on banks, with the infamous reputation of killing over 100 policemen in Lagos State.