Three Nigerians billionaires are among the richest blacks in the world. Among the 2,043 billionaires in the 2017 FORBES rich list, only 10 of them are black. Aliko Dangote tops the list, while Mike Adenuga and Folorunsho Alakija joined in representing Nigeria in the list.
See the top 10 list of the richest black people in the world below;
1.Dangote $12.2 billion (Nigeria)
2. Mohammed Al-Amoudi, $8.4billion (Ethopia-Saudi-Arabia)
3. Mike Adenuga, $6.1 billion (Nigeria)
4. Isabel Dos Santos, $3.1 billion (Angola)
5. Oprah Winfrey, $3 billion(America)
6. Robert Smith, $2.5 billion (America)
7. Patrice Motsepe, $1.81 billion (South Africa)
8. Folorunsho Alakija, $1.61 billion (Nigeria)
9. Michael Jordan, $1.31 billion (America)
10. Mohammed Ibrahim, $1.14 billion (British).